Saturday, June 11, 2016

Justin Timberlake (2) - June 11, 2016



I'm done. We really need a 5 or 6 or 7-exit week next week. Please.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need it!

Exits:

Rachel Platten - Stand By You (#35)
Tryon - Somebody to Love Me (#36)
Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer (#41)

The countdown:

45. Justin Bieber - Sorry (#39)
44. Elle King - America's Sweetheart (#43)
43. Rihanna/Drake - Work (#44)
42. Gwen Stefani - Make Me Like You (#45)
41. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself, and I (#42)
40. Adele - Hello (#40)
39. Jason Derulo - If it Ain't Love (#22)
38. Meghan Trainor - No (#31)
37. The Weeknd - In the Night (#30)
36. Justin Bieber/Ed Sheeran - Love Yourself (#29)
35. The Chainsmokers/Rozes - Roses (#38)
34. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#32)
33. Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills (DEBUT)
32. Charlie Puth - One Call Away (#33)
31. Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness (DEBUT) (Yay!!!)
30. The Summer Set - Figure Me Out (#27)
29. Zara Larsson/MNEK - Never Forget You (#13) (...Not funny...)
28. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go (#37)
27. Grace - You Don't Own Me (#26)
26. Troye Sivan - Youth (#14)
25. Meghan Trainor - Me Too (DEBUT) (Also yay!!!)
24. Nick Jonas/Tove Lo - Close (#23)
23. Flo Rida - My House (#9)
22. Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty (#28)
21. X Ambassadors - Unsteady (#18)
20. Timeflies - Once in a While (#24)
19. Lukas Graham - 7 Years (#21)
18. Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias - Messin' Around (#34)
17. Zayn - Pillowtalk (#5)
16. Twenty One Pilots - Ride (#16)
15. Calvin Harris/Rihanna - This is What You Came For (#19)
14. 5 Seconds of Summer - Jet Black Heart (#10)
13. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman (#25)
12. The Chainsmokers/Daya - Don't Let Me Down (#17)
11. Pink - Just Like Fire (#20)
10. Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself (#15)
9. James Bay - Let it Go (#6)
8. Mike Posner/SeeB - I Took a Pill in Ibiza (#11)
7. DNCE - Cake By the Ocean (#8)
6. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#4)
5. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home (#7)
4. One Direction - History (#2)
3. Panic! at the Disco - Victorious (#12)
2. Taylor Swift - New Romantics (#3)
1. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling (#1)


Biggest Drop: Jason Derulo - If it Ain't Love (-17) (Really?)
Biggest Jump: Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias - Messin' Around (+16)

Entrants:

I've been enjoying Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills for a couple of months. It's pretty cool.

I love Meghan Trainor - Me Too and Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness! They are both so good!

I Love Cheap Blurbs:

Rihanna/Drake - Work has been spending quite some time at the bottom of the countdown. It annoys some people in the countdown blog community as well as my mother. It's getting old so maybe it should leave soon.

Gwen Stefani - Make Me Like You has stayed on this countdown for 4 weeks without airplay. I'm shocked it's still here.

The three debuts this week were pretty high.

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman has hit a new peak. I think it's a little too late for that...

That's right. Meghan Trainor - No is in orange. I'm starting to treat it like an average countdown song now.

Flo Rida - My House and Zayn - Pillowtalk deserved those drops.

Pink - Just Like Fire jumped to #11. That's great.


Is Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself actually in the top 10 again??? Leave!!!


DNCE - Cake By the Ocean and Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out should also not be still in the top 10.

Unfortunately, popular singer Christina Grimmie was shot dead. She died today at 22. #RIP.

Congrats to Timeflies! Once in a While has lasted longer on this countdown than All the Way.

The Weeknd - In the Night needs to leave.

My top 5:
5. Calvin Harris/Rihanna - This is What You Came For
4. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling
3. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go
2. Meghan Trainor - Me Too
1. Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness

Hit-Bound:

Symon - Say
Ruth B. - Lost Boy
Charlie Puth/Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore
Flo Rida/Jason Derulo - Hello Friday (DEBUT)
Bebe Rexha/Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts
Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better (DEBUT)
The 1975 - The Sound
Kent Jones - Don't Mind
Magic!/Sean Paul - Lay You Down Easy
Disturbed - The Sound of Silence
Alessia Cara - Wild Things (DEBUT)
Jacob Whitesides - Lovesick (DEBUT)
DNCE - Toothbrush
Alesso/Nico & Vinz - I Wanna Know (DEBUT)

Also unfortunately, Hailee Steinfeld/DNCE - Rock Bottom left Hit-Bound. All Time Low - Missing You also left Hit-Bound but I'm growing out of that song.

Symon - Say needs to debut next week! Please! It would be a nice finished-with-school present.

Jacob Whitesides - Lovesick is pretty good. It will likely appear in my top 5 Hit-Bound picks next week.

My top 5 Hit-Bound:
5. Kent Jones - Don't Mind
4. Bebe Rexha/Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts
3. The 1975 - The Sound
2. Alessia Cara - Wild Things
1. Symon - Say

January/February 2015 throwback debuts:
AronChupa - I'm an Albatraoz (January 10, 2015)
Megan Nicole - Fun (January 10, 2015)
David Guetta/Sam Martin - Dangerous (January 10, 2015)
Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life (January 10, 2015)
The Vamps/Shawn Mendes - Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart) (January 10, 2015)
Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song (January 17, 2015)
Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman (January 17, 2015)
5 Seconds of Summer - What I Like About You (January 17, 2015)
Maroon 5 - Sugar (January 17, 2015)
Pitbull/Ne-Yo - Time of Our Lives (January 17, 2015)
Lilly Wood/The Prick/Robin Schulz - Prayer in C (January 31, 2015)
Hoodie Allen/Ed Sheeran - All About It (January 31, 2015)
Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do (January 31, 2015)
Life of Dillon - Overload (February 7, 2015)
Ne-Yo - She Knows (February 7, 2015)
Olly Murs/Travie McCoy - Wrapped Up (February 7, 2015)
Usher - I Don't Mind (February 7, 2015)
Taylor Swift - Style (February 7, 2015)
Priory - Weekend (February 21, 2015)
Nova Rockafeller - Made in Gold (February 21, 2015)
Tori Kelly - Nobody Love (February 21, 2015)
R5 - Let's Not Be Alone Tonight (February 21, 2015)
Rihanna/Kanye West/Paul McCartney - FourFiveSeconds (February 21, 2015)
Lunchmoney Lewis - Bills (February 21, 2015)
Flo Rida/Sage the Gemini/Lookas - GDFR (February 28, 2015)
Eden XO - The Weekend (February 28, 2015)
Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance (February 28, 2015)
Ariana Grande - One Last Time (February 28, 2015)

Top 5 throwback debuts:
5. Tori Kelly - Nobody Love
4. Ne-Yo - She Knows
3. Eden XO - The Weekend
2. Nova Rockafeller - Made in Gold
1. AronChupa - I'm an Albatraoz

9 comments:

  1. Why do you like pretty much every single song on the throwback thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I GOT BILLS, I GOTTA PAY, SO I'M GONNA WORK WORK WORK EVERY DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mouths. I gotta feed. So I'm gonna make sure everybody eats. I got bills.

      I miss that song. :)

      Delete
    2. Me too (Meghan Trainor reference)!

      Delete
  3. You will get you wish this week because a lot of HitBound music is playing, and what's so bad about Overload?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy about the high amount of Hit-Bound music playing.

      IDK...it's just bad.

      Delete
    2. You also spelled Cecilia wrong in Oh Cecilia.

      Delete