WE NEED A 5/6/7-EXIT WEEK NEXT WEEK!!! PLEASE!!!
Exits:
One Direction - Perfect (#37) (Yes!)
We the Kings - The Story of Tonight (#44)
The countdown:
45. Gwen Stefani - Make Me Like You (#42)
44. Rihanna/Drake - Work (#43)
43. Elle King - America's Sweetheart (#30)
42. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself & I (#45)
41. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer (#40)
40. Adele - Hello (#38)
39. Justin Bieber - Sorry (#33)
38. The Chainsmokers/Rozes - Roses (#41)
37. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go (DEBUT)
36. Tryon - Somebody to Love Me (#39)
35. Rachel Platten - Stand By You (#35)
34. Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias - Messin' Around (DEBUT)
33. Charlie Puth - One Call Away (#31)
32. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#32)
31. Meghan Trainor - No (#27)
30. The Weeknd - In the Night (#34)
29. Justin Bieber/Ed Sheeran - Love Yourself (#23)
28. Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty (#24)
27. The Summer Set - Figure Me Out (#25)
26. Grace - You Don't Own Me (#26)
25. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman (#20)
24. Timeflies - Once in a While (#36)
23. Nick Jonas/Tove Lo - Close (#29)
22. Jason Derulo - If it Ain't Love (#22)
21. Lukas Graham - 7 Years (#14)
20. Pink - Just Like Fire (#18)
19. Calvin Harris/Rihanna - This is What You Came For (#28)
18. X Ambassadors - Unsteady (#21)
17. The Chainsmokers/Daya - Don't Let Me Down (#17)
16. Twenty One Pilots - Ride (#16)
15. Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself (#15)
14. Troye Sivan - Youth (#13)
13. Zara Larsson/MNEK - Never Forget You (#19)
12. Panic! at the Disco - Victorious (#4)
11. Mike Posner/SeeB - I Took a Pill in Ibiza (#9)
10. 5 Seconds of Summer - Jet Black Heart (#10)
9. Flo Rida - My House (#7)
8. DNCE - Cake By the Ocean (#12)
7. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home (#11)
6. James Bay - Let it Go (#8)
5. Zayn - Pillowtalk (#5)
4. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#6)
3. Taylor Swift - New Romantics (#1)
2. One Direction - History (#3)
1. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling (#2)
Biggest Drop: Elle King - America's Sweetheart (-13)
Biggest Jump: Timeflies - Once in a While (+12)
Entering:
I really like OneRepublic - Wherever I Go.
I like Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias - Messin' Around too. I hope both debuts stay a while.
Blurbin' Around:
Gwen Stefani - Make Me Like You has had zero airplay for three weeks. It is still on this countdown. Impressive.
Justin Bieber/Ed Sheeran - Love Yourself and Nick Jonas/Tove Lo - Close switched spots.
I predicted that Jason Derulo - If it Ain't Love would drop 14 spots. But it dropped 0 spots.
Lukas Graham - 7 Years has dropped 15 spots in the past 2 weeks. Keep it up!
Let's get Pink - Just Like Fire above #17!
Drake/Wizkid/Kyla - One Dance needs to get on this countdown. It has 314 million Spotify plays. So how is it not on this countdown?
Zara Larsson/MNEK - Never Forget You will definitely be in the top 10 soon.
James Bay - Let it Go could hit #1 sometime soon. I hope so, even though it's a little old.
Why is Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out at #4? It should be out of the top 10 by now.
Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling is at #1 on its fourth week! It is in a three-way tie for the second shortest time to get to #1, only behind Adele - Hello.
I forgot to add the following two "blurbs" when I was posting.
Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias - Messin' Around is probably the slowest Pitbull song I have ever heard.
Timeflies - Once in a While has been on Hit-Bound so long that songs like Panic! at the Disco - Victorious, Lukas Graham - 7 Years, One Direction - History, and Justin Bieber - Love Yourself were also on Hit-Bound at the time. Also, songs that have already left this countdown, like Shawn Hook - Sound of Your Heart, Dawin - Dessert, Pitbull/Osmani Garcia/Lil Jon - El Taxi, and We the Kings - The Story of Tonight were also on Hit-Bound with it.
I forgot to add the following two "blurbs" when I was posting.
Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias - Messin' Around is probably the slowest Pitbull song I have ever heard.
Timeflies - Once in a While has been on Hit-Bound so long that songs like Panic! at the Disco - Victorious, Lukas Graham - 7 Years, One Direction - History, and Justin Bieber - Love Yourself were also on Hit-Bound at the time. Also, songs that have already left this countdown, like Shawn Hook - Sound of Your Heart, Dawin - Dessert, Pitbull/Osmani Garcia/Lil Jon - El Taxi, and We the Kings - The Story of Tonight were also on Hit-Bound with it.
My top 5:
5. Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty
4. Meghan Trainor - No
3. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go
2. Calvin Harris/Rihanna - This is What You Came For
1. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling
Hit-Bound:
Hailee Steinfeld/DNCE - Rock Bottom
Selena Gomez - Kill 'Em With Kindness
The 1975 - The Sound
Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills
Meghan Trainor - Me Too
Disturbed - The Sound of Silence
Symon - Say
All Time Low - Missing You
Ruth B. - Lost Boy
Bebe Rexha/Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts
DNCE - Toothbrush (DEBUT)
Kent Jones - Don't Mind (DEBUT)
Charlie Puth/Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore
My top 5 Hit-Bound:
5. Kent Jones - Don't Mind
4. Bebe Rexha/Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts
3. Selena Gomez - Kill 'Em With Kindness
2. Meghan Trainor - Me Too
1. Symon - Say
November/December 2014 throwback debuts:
Olivia Somerlyn - Parachute (November 1, 2014) (I LOVE THIS SONG)
Gwen Stefani - Baby Don't Lie (November 1, 2014)
Hozier - Take Me to Church (November 1, 2014)
MisterWives - Reflections (November 1, 2014)
Taylor Swift - Blank Space (November 1, 2014)
Bastille - Flaws (November 8, 2014)
Mr. Probz/Robin Schulz - Waves (November 8, 2014)
Alesso/Tove Lo - Heroes (We Could Be) (November 15, 2014)
Selena Gomez - The Heart Wants What it Wants (November 15, 2014)
One Direction - Night Changes (November 22, 2014)
Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk (November 22, 2014)
Mary J. Blige - Therapy (December 6, 2014)
Charli XCX - Break the Rules (December 6, 2014)
Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin' (December 6, 2014)
Fifth Harmony - Sledgehammer (December 13, 2014)
OneRepublic - I Lived (December 13, 2014)
Lorde - Yellow Flicker Beat (December 13, 2014)
Iggy Azalea/MØ - Beg For It (December 13, 2014)
Eden XO - (Not) Too Cool to Dance (December 13, 2014)
Bea Miller - Young Blood (December 13, 2014)
James Newton Howard/Jennifer Lawrence - The Hanging Tree (December 20, 2014)
Andy Grammer - Honey I'm Good (December 20, 2014)
Ariana Grande/The Weeknd - Love Me Harder (December 27, 2014)
Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (December 27, 2014)
Top 5 throwback debuts:
5. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
4. Fifth Harmony - Sledgehammer
3. Taylor Swift - Blank Space
2. Iggy Azalea/MØ - Beg For It
1. Olivia Somerlyn - Parachute
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who hated Waves.
ReplyDeleteDid you like Parachute? Beg For It? Sledgehammer?
DeleteI like Parachute and Sledgehammer Beg For It was only okay.
Delete