So I should have said this last week, but fun fact: Adele - Hello was never in the #2 spot. :O
And, new color added! Pink = I have grown out of it.
Exit:
The Chainsmokers/Rozes - Roses (#41)
The countdown:
45. Rihanna/Drake - Work (#43)
44. Gwen Stefani - Make Me Like You (#44)
43. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself and I (#45)
42. Ruth B. - Lost Boy (#38)
41. Jason Derulo - If it Ain't Love (#37)
40. All Time Low - Missing You (#36)
39. Zara Larsson/MNEK - Never Forget You (#39)
38. Meghan Trainor - No (#42)
37. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go (#28) (What??? Jump!)
36. Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself (#21)
35. Troye Sivan - Youth (#35)
34. Flo Rida - My House (#29)
33. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#30)
32. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better (DEBUT)
31. DNCE - Cake By the Ocean (#18)
30. Justin Bieber/Ed Sheeran - Love Yourself (#32)
29. 5 Seconds of Summer - Jet Black Heart (#24)
28. Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias - Messin' Around (#17)
27. Charlie Puth/Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore (#40)
26. Timeflies - Once in a While (#27)
25. Zayn - Pillowtalk (#26)
24. Alessia Cara - Wild Things (#34)
23. Panic! at the Disco - Victorious (#12)
22. Meghan Trainor - Me Too (#25)
21. Lukas Graham - 7 Years (#22) [>:(]
20. Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness (#31)
19. DNCE - Toothbrush (#33)
18. Calvin Harris/Rihanna - This is What You Came For (#19)
17. The Summer Set - Figure Me Out (#20)
16. Grace - You Don't Own Me (#13)
15. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#4)
14. Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty (#23)
13. X Ambassadors - Unsteady (#16)
12. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home (#5) (What? This isn't fair...)
11. Nick Jonas/Tove Lo - Close (#9)
10. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman (#11)
9. Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills (#15)
8. One Direction - History (#7)
7. Twenty One Pilots - Ride (#14)
6. The Chainsmokers/Daya - Don't Let Me Down (#10)
5. James Bay - Let it Go (#6)
4. Taylor Swift - New Romantics (#1)
3. Pink - Just Like Fire (#8)
2. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling (#2)
1. Mike Posner/SeeB - I Took a Pill in Ibiza (#3)
Biggest Drop: Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself (-15)
Biggest Jump: DNCE - Toothbrush (+14)
Blurb You Better:
I was not a big fan of Treat You Better when I first heard it, and now I love it! It's as good as Stitches.
The bottom 3 songs are doing absolutely nothing. Just get airplay or leave.
Okay, something is going on. Last week, two of the week before's debuts held their spots while this week, two of the debuts from last week dropped 4.
Can Irresistible leave, like, now? I want a non-Fall Out Boy week.
Nice to see Hands to Myself having the biggest drop. Now leave.
Did Pillowtalk seriously have to jump?
Time to get into the top 20, Me Too!
Speaking of Me Too, Spyder (the host) said that it jumped 19 spots. It really jumped 3 spots. :P
Cheap Thrills is in the top 10 on its third week. I never expected that.
History is this close to being in orange.
Ride is now higher than Stressed Out and Toothbrush is now higher than Cake By the Ocean.
OMG GET LET IT GO TO #1 PLEASE.
Songs that have jumped from #8 to #3 in the past two months:
Meghan Trainor - No
Panic! at the Disco - Victorious
Mike Posner/SeeB - I Took a Pill in Ibiza
Pink - Just Like Fire
My top 5:
5. Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty
4. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go
3. Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness
2. Alessia Cara - Wild Things
1. Meghan Trainor - Me Too
Hit-Bound:
Ben Rector - Brand New
Alesso/Nico and Vinz - I Wanna Know
Lukas Graham - Mama Said (DEBUT) (What the hell???) (Sorry for the language)
Jordan Fisher - All About Us
Kent Jones - Don't Mind
Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
Bebe Rexha/Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts
Jacob Whitesides - Lovesick
The 1975 - The Sound
Flo Rida/Jason Derulo - Hello Friday
AJR - I'm Not Famous
Magic! - Red Dress
Symon - Say
Disturbed - The Sound of Silence
Okay...I never expected Mama Said to debut Hit-Bound but I'm totally fine with that. It's #33 on my top 40 chart right now.
Say needs to debut the countdown right now. It's that good. Please please please.
My top 5 Hit-Bound:
5. Magic! - Red Dress (This is too catchy!)
4. Ben Rector - Brand New
3. Jacob Whitesides - Lovesick
2. Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
1. Symon - Say
I have a surprise. My top 45 of 2015!!! (All songs would be in green)
45. Charli XCX/Rita Ora - Doing It
44. Elle King - Ex's and Oh's
43. Nick Jonas - Levels
42. Adele - Hello (shockingly)
41. Drake - Hotline Bling
40. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out
39. Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats - S.O.B.
38. Flo Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White - I Don't Like It, I Love It
37. Lunchmoney Lewis - Bills
36. Demi Lovato - Cool For the Summer
35. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (I grew into this one a lot recently)
34. Tove Lo - Talking Body
33. Shy Carter/Aleon Craft - Bring it Back
32. Andy Grammer - Good to Be Alive (Hallelujah)
31. Cody Simpson - New Problems
30. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind
29. Rudimental/Ed Sheeran - Lay it All On Me
28. DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It
27. Sam Hunt - House Party
26. Selena Gomez - Good For You
25. Maroon 5 - Feelings
24. Los 5 - Mañana
23. Hailee Steinfeld - Love Myself
22. Alessia Cara - Here
21. Omi/Felix Jaehn - Cheerleader
20. Ariana Grande - Focus
19. Lilly Wood and the Prick/Robin Schulz - Prayer in C
18. Usher - I Don't Mind
17. Ne-Yo - She Knows
16. Fifth Harmony - Worth It
15. Flo Rida/Sage the Gemini/Lookas - GDFR
14. Omi - Hula Hoop
13. George Ezra - Budapest
12. MKTO - Bad Girls
11. Major Lazer/DJ Snake/MØ - Lean On
10. Hoodie Allen/Ed Sheeran - All About It
9. Eden XO - The Weekend
8. Tori Kelly - Nobody Love
7. Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi - I Need Your Love
6. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood
5. Meghan Trainor - Dear Future Husband
4. Pitbull/Chris Brown - Fun
3. Katy Tiz - Whistle (While You Work It)
2. Nova Rockafeller - Made in Gold
1. AronChupa - I'm an Albatraoz (3rd best song of all time!)
May/June 2015 throwback debuts:
Ryn Weaver - OctaHate (May 9, 2015)
Nate Ruess - Nothing Without Love (May 9, 2015)
Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi - I Need Your Love (May 9, 2015)
Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You (May 9, 2015)
Magic! - No Way No (May 16, 2015)
Meghan Trainor - Dear Future Husband (May 16, 2015)
Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (May 23, 2015)
Sam Hunt - Take Your Time (May 23, 2015)
Maroon 5 - This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like a Motherf***er (May 23, 2015)
Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye (May 30, 2015)
Pitbull/Chris Brown - Fun (May 30, 2015)
Major Lazer/DJ Snake/MØ - Lean On (May 30, 2015)
Bea Miller - Fire N Gold (May 30, 2015)
DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It (May 30, 2015)
Fifth Harmony - Worth It (May 30, 2015)
One Direction/Zayn - Where Do Broken Hearts Go (May 30, 2015)
Ed Sheeran - Photograph (June 6, 2015)
Twenty One Pilots - Tear in My Heart (June 6, 2015)
Rachel Platten - Fight Song (June 13, 2015)
Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand (June 13, 2015)
Omi/Felix Jaehn - Cheerleader (June 20, 2015)
The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (June 27, 2015)
Nicki Minaj - The Night is Still Young (June 27, 2015)
Top 5 throwback debuts:
5. DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It
4. Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi - I Need Your Love
3. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood
2. Pitbull/Chris Brown - Fun
1. Meghan Trainor - Dear Future Husband
Yes .! I'm an Albatraoz!
ReplyDeleteYaaaaaaaay! What would you rank it for 2015?
DeleteTop 15. #1 would be Uptown Funk. It's my favorite song of all time. #2 would be Beautiful Now. Such a shame it only lasted a couple weeks. Cake By The Ocean would be #2 but I'm not ranking it because it debuted at the very end of 2015.
DeleteOn the other hand, I'm really liking your #40 Friday chart. How would you feel if I reviewed it on my blog. Tomorrow, I'm leaving for camp for 2 weeks but I could review it when I get back from camp.
What's your opinion on DJ Khaled/Drake - For Free?
ReplyDeleteIt's weird.
DeleteAnd have you heard Say yet? If so, what's your opinion on it?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteOK :(
DeleteAnd watch your language please.
DeleteOkayyyyy
DeleteWhat bad word did he say?
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI listened to Say finally. I don't really like it.
DeleteDarn :(
DeleteWhat would you rate it (0-10 scale)?
DeleteI'd give it a 3.5-4/10.
DeleteYou can be happy though because I hate The Sound Of Silence
DeleteGood.
DeleteAnd I hate Mama Said even worse
DeleteIRYO
DeleteThe best song on Hitbound is Don't Mind
Delete*sees your choice for purple* You really want to see me annoyed, don't you? :P
ReplyDeleteAnd I remember when Lance Warren got annoyed by I'm an Albatraoz by reading his old entries, haha.
I don't want you to be annoyed. I just like it a lot.
DeleteWhat is your opinion on IAA?
Aha, I was just thinking of back in 2014 when Adrian and Lance Warren hated I'm Ready by AJR and Undressed by Kim Cesarion respectively, and they would want the other song to rise to annoy the other and then when the respective song departed they would "honor the time it was spent on the countdown", lol.
ReplyDeleteTo say the least, I think it's bad, but the funny kind of bad. The high-pitched vocals make it sound amusing. So I think it's a silly song, but it does give a laugh to listen to.
BTW, I agree with Lance in Anaconda.
DeleteAnaconda is fun.
Delete^
DeleteFourthed. I find Anaconda so bad it's good as well. There are a lot of songs I feel that way about, including most of Big Sean's works like Dance (A$$) from 2011/12.
Delete