5!!! 5 exits!!! Yay!!! This is the first 5-exit week since February 7, 2015. But on some weeks there were more exits.
Exits:
Charlie Puth - One Call Away (#32)
The Weeknd - In the Night (#37) (x2)
Adele - Hello (#40)
Elle King - America's Sweetheart (#44)
Justin Bieber - Sorry (#45)
The countdown:
45. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself, and I (#41)
44. Gwen Stefani - Make Me Like You (#42)
43. Rihanna/Drake - Work (#43)
42. Meghan Trainor - No (#38)
41. The Chainsmokers/Rozes - Roses (#35)
40. Charlie Puth/Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore (DEBUT)
39. Zara Larsson/MNEK - Never Forget You (#29)
38. Ruth B. - Lost Boy (DEBUT)
37. Jason Derulo - If it Ain't Love (#39)
36. All Time Low - Missing You (DEBUT)
35. Troye Sivan - Youth (#26)
34. Alessia Cara - Wild Things (DEBUT)
33. DNCE - Toothbrush (DEBUT)
32. Justin Bieber/Ed Sheeran - Love Yourself (#36)
31. Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness (#31) (WHAT?!?!?!)
30. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#34)
29. Flo Rida - My House (#23)
28. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go (#28)
27. Timeflies - Once in a While (#20)
26. Zayn - Pillowtalk (#17)
25. Meghan Trainor - Me Too (#25) (.....)
24. 5 Seconds of Summer - Jet Black Heart (#14)
23. Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty (#22)
22. Lukas Graham - 7 Years (#19)
21. Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself (#10)
20. The Summer Set - Figure Me Out (#30)
19. Calvin Harris/Rihanna - This is What You Came For (#15)
18. DNCE - Cake By the Ocean (#7)
17. Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias - Messin' Around (#18)
16. X Ambassadors - Unsteady (#21)
15. Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills (#33)
14. Twenty One Pilots - Ride (#16)
13. Grace - You Don't Own Me (#27)
12. Panic! at the Disco - Victorious (#3)
11. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman (#13)
10. The Chainsmokers/Daya - Don't Let Me Down (#12)
9. Nick Jonas/Tove Lo - Close (#24)
8. Pink - Just Like Fire (#11)
7. One Direction - History (#4)
6. James Bay - Let it Go (#9)
5. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home (#5)
4. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#6)
3. Mike Posner/SeeB - I Took a Pill in Ibiza (#8)
2. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling (#1)
1. Taylor Swift - New Romantics (#2)
Biggest Drop: Tie between Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself and DNCE - Cake By the Ocean (-11)
Biggest Jump: Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills (+18)
Entrants:
Charlie Puth/Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore is good.
Ruth B. - Lost Boy is boring but good.
All Time Low - Missing You is a little less boring but good.
Alessia Cara - Wild Things is awesome.
DNCE - Toothbrush is weird but good.
Lost Blurb (or Toothblurb...I had to):
5 weeks. If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at my last post.
How did Jason Derulo - If it Ain't Love JUMP??? It got no airplay!
Well, even though you two were old, R.I.P. Adele - Hello and Justin Bieber - Sorry.
It was time for Charlie Puth - One Call Away and The Weeknd - In the Night to leave.
Elle King - America's Sweetheart had a good life here. R.I.P.
HOW IN THE WORLD did Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness hold its spot? I thought this song would jump 18 spots!!!
Lyric I want to stop hearing: "Welcome to my house..."
I want James Bay - Let it Go in the top 5 even though it's a little old.
What an interesting and unexpected big jump for Grace - You Don't Own Me. Weird.
I want Twenty One Pilots - Ride higher than Stressed Out next week.
I didn't think Mike Posner/SeeB - I Took a Pill in Ibiza could get to #3 so quick. It might hit #1 soon.
The #1 this week last year was Taylor Swift - Bad Blood. Now it's New Romantics. What a coincidence.
Top 5:
5. Zara Larsson/MNEK - Never Forget You
4. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go
3. Alessia Cara - Wild Things
2. Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness
1. Meghan Trainor - Me Too
Hit-Bound:
Bebe Rexha/Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts
Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover) (DEBUT)
Jacob Whitesides - Lovesick
Magic! - Red Dress (DEBUT)
Alesso/Nico & Vinz - I Wanna Know
AJR - I'm Not Famous (DEBUT)
Disturbed - The Sound of Silence
Symon - Say
Flo Rida/Jason Derulo - Hello Friday
The 1975 - The Sound
Kent Jones - Don't Mind
Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better
Ben Rector - Brand New (DEBUT)
Jordan Fisher - All About Us (DEBUT)
Top 5 Hit-Bound:
5. AJR - I'm Not Famous
4. Ben Rector - Brand New
3. Jacob Whitesides - Lovesick
2. Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
1. Symon - Say
March/April 2015 throwback debuts:
George Ezra - Budapest (March 7, 2015)
The Weeknd - Earned It (March 14, 2015)
Natalie La Rose/Jeremih - Somebody (March 14, 2015)
Zedd/Selena Gomez - I Want You to Know (March 14, 2015)
Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding - Outside (March 14, 2015)
Marlon Roudette - When the Beat Drops Out (March 21, 2015)
Jason Derulo - Want to Want Me (March 21, 2015)
Echosmith - Bright (March 28, 2015)
Nick Jonas - Chains (March 28, 2015)
Sam Smith/John Legend - Lay Me Down (March 28, 2015)
Charli XCX/Rita Ora - Doing It (April 11, 2015)
David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Afrojack/Bebe Rexha - Hey Mama (April 11, 2015)
Tove Lo - Talking Body (April 11, 2015)
Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth - See You Again (April 18, 2015)
Cody Simpson - New Problems (April 25, 2015)
Katy Tiz - Whistle (While You Work It) (April 25, 2015)
All Time Low - Something's Gotta Give (April 25, 2015)
AJR - Infinity (April 25, 2015)
Top 5 throwback debuts:
5. Tove Lo - Talking Body
4. Natalie La Rose/Jeremih - Somebody
3. Cody Simpson - New Problems
2. George Ezra - Budapest
1. Katy Tiz - Whistle (While You Work It)
The 5th to last throwback debut is 🔥🔥🔥
ReplyDeleteI hated it at first but now I like it.
DeleteI got tired of it and I haven't grown back into it since yet.
Delete