Friday, September 22, 2017

Niall Horan (1) - PRC September 22, 2017

Posted September 24, 2017

Slow Hands becomes the #1 most played song on pop radio stations in the US. It is likely to hold next week.



TW LW Artist Title PK WK
1 2
NIALL HORAN
Slow Hands
1 19
2 1
CHARLIE PUTH
Attention
1 19
3 4
LIAM PAYNE
Strip That Down f/Quavo
3 16
4 3
SHAWN MENDES
There's Nothing Holdin' Me...
1 21
5 7
TAYLOR SWIFT
Look What You Made Me Do
5 4
6 5
IMAGINE DRAGONS
Believer
3 20
7 8
CHEAT CODES
No Promises f/Demi Lovato
7 14
8 11
PORTUGAL. THE MAN
Feel It Still
8 6
9 10
FRENCH MONTANA
Unforgettable f/Swae Lee
9 11
10 13
DEMI LOVATO
Sorry Not Sorry
10 8
11 6
DJ KHALED F/RIHANNA/B. TILLER
Wild Thoughts
5 14
12 12
JUSTIN BIEBER & BLOODPOP
Friends
12 5
13 9
LUIS FONSI
Despacito f/Daddy Yankee
1 20
14 19
LOGIC
1-800 f/A.Cara/Khalid
14 10
15 14
KESHA
Praying
14 9
16 18
MAROON 5
What Lovers Do f/SZA
16 3
17 15
ZEDD & ALESSIA CARA
Stay
1 29
18 17
ED SHEERAN
Shape Of You
1 37
19 21
P!NK
What About Us
19 5
20 20
KYGO X SELENA GOMEZ
It Ain't Me
2 31
21 22
BRUNO MARS
That's What I Like
1 34
22 23
THE CHAINSMOKERS & COLDPLAY
Something Just Like This
1 29
23 24
HALSEY
Now Or Never
3 23
24 31
SAM SMITH
Too Good At Goodbyes
24 2
25 30
HALSEY
Bad At Love
25 3
26 25
SELENA GOMEZ
Fetish f/Gucci Mane
25 7
27 29
MACKLEMORE
Glorious f/Skylar Grey
27 8
28 16
CALVIN HARRIS
Feels f/Pharrell/Katy/Big Sean
8 13
29 28
JAMES ARTHUR
Say You Won't Let Go
5 32
30 32
JULIA MICHAELS
Issues
4 34
31 27
SAM HUNT
Body Like A Back Road
10 17
32 26
DJ KHALED
I'm The One f/Bieber/Quavo...
3 21
33 DE
TAYLOR SWIFT
Ready For It
33 1
34 36
MAX
Lights Down Low
34 4
35 33
THE CHAINSMOKERS
Closer f/Halsey
1 59
36 DE
DUA LIPA
New Rules
36 1
37 39
MAJOR LAZER
Know No Better f/T. Scott...
37 3
38 38
J BALVIN
Mi Gente f/Willy William
37 3
39 34
KHALID
Location
34 6
40 RE
ARIANA GRANDE
Side To Side f/Nicki Minaj
1 49
EX 35
LOUIS TOMLINSON
Back To You f/Bebe Rexha...
32 6
EX 37
CHILDISH GAMBINO
Redbone
15 13
EX 40
ALESSIA CARA
Scars To Your Beautiful
1 52

Biggest drop in spins: DJ Khaled/Rihanna/Bryson Tiller - Wild Thoughts (-3489 spins)

Biggest jump in spins: Portugal. the Man - Feel it Still (+1846 spins)

I Got New Blurbs, I Count 'Em

I decided that I'll combine all of the blurbs into one big paragraph because most of the blurbs are really short. I feel like nothing interesting is happening with these new #1s. Maybe it's because it took them more than 3 months to get there? Slow Hands has been out for almost 5 months already. Idk, maybe Taylor will change this up. Portugal. the Man gets his (or their? I don't know) first top 10 hit here. I could definitely see this as a well-deserved future #1. Demi Lovato also scores another top 10 hit, and I think it should go top 5. I grew into 1-800 a little. I guess it is kinda beautiful and has an important meaning and music video. What Lovers Do and Bad at Love are officially great. Keep rising, both of you! Will Closer reach 60 weeks in the top 40? That is a very long time. Our two debuts are both very good and catchy. ...Ready For It is like a combination of Bad Blood and her promotional single from 1989 called Welcome to New York. New Rules is Dua's best song and I hope it becomes her most popular song as well. Not a debut, but Mi Gente isn't doing that well here so far. I like it a lot (well of course I do) and I don't want it to flop just yet. I will miss Back to You, it was a great song and should have done better.

Peaking under #40

4 songs debuted; 1 re-entered.


TW LW Artist Title
44 65
KELLY CLARKSON
Love So Soft
49 56
SABRINA CARPENTER
Why
50 54
WHY DON'T WE
Something Different
51 52
HARRY STYLES
Two Ghosts
52 57
HEY VIOLET
Hoodie
57 84
CAMILA CABELLO
Havana f/Young Thug
59 87
IMAGINE DRAGONS
Thunder
63 72
BLACKBEAR
Do Re Mi
65 DE
HAILEE STEINFELD & ALESSO
Let Me Go f/FGL & Watt
67 77
CARDI B
Bodak Yellow
70 68
PRETTYMUCH
Would You Mind
76 83
DEJ LOAF
No Fear
83 86
THE SCRIPT
Rain
86 55
JONAS BLUE
Mama f/William Singe
87 92
ALL TIME LOW
Good Times
92 DE
FIFTH HARMONY
He Like That
94 95
RITA ORA
Your Song
95 RE
THE REVIVALISTS
Wish I Knew You
98 DE
FERGIE
You Already Know f/Nicki Minaj
99 DE
ED SHEERAN
Perfect

Life's a Movie, Let the Camera Blurb
Watch out haters, Kelly Clarkson's new song is about to be a big hit! It looks like Sabrina will be entering the top 40 soon, which Thumbs was unfortunately never able to accomplish. Havana and Thunder are both one step closer to the top 40. For Do Re Mi, do really not miss the top 40! Okay why am I saying "top 40" too much? I need to stop lol. Our future Hot 100 #1 is climbing up the chart slowly. Mama has flopped. Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony, and The Revivalists debut or re-enter this week. Fergie's new song is here and it's really good! Please do well. And for Ed Sheeran's new single, please not do well, you picked out the wrong single.

And participate in the 2015 Hits 1 rankdown plz!

4 comments:

  1. Great post!

    I posted this on another page by mistake and I'm sorry about that. But anyway, my new AT40 review post is out!

    http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2017/09/at40-charlie-puth-5-week-of-september.html

    ReplyDelete