Saturday, July 9, 2016

Justin Timberlake (4) - July 9, 2016


#bananasinging

I am doing a Spring Voting song wars. Please vote for the final round here.

Also, I am doing a Wutchuwant countdown for Hits 1 here. So please vote for that too.

Exit:
Gwen Stefani - Make Me Like You (#44) (Finally lol.)

The countdown:
45. Rihanna/Drake - Work (#41)
44. 5 Seconds of Summer - Jet Black Heart (#38)
43. Zara Larsson/MNEK - Never Forget You (#37)
42. Lukas Graham - 7 Years (#42)
41. Jason Derulo - If it Ain't Love (#43)
40. Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover) (DEBUT)
39. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself and I (#45)
38. Meghan Trainor - No (#40)
37. Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself (#35)
36. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#34)
35. Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias - Messin' Around (#30)
34. Zayn - Pillowtalk (#32)
33. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home (#23)
32. DNCE - Cake By the Ocean (#31)
31. Flo Rida - My House (#33)
30. Panic! at the Disco - Victorious (#36)
29. Troye Sivan - Youth (#29)
28. Ruth B. - Lost Boy (#26)
27. Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness (#27)
26. All Time Low - Missing You (#28)
25. Kent Jones - Don't Mind (#39)
24. X Ambassadors - Unsteady (#12)
23. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better (#22)
22. Charlie Puth/Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore (#19)
21. Grace - You Don't Own Me (#16)
20. DNCE - Toothbrush (#20)
19. Alessia Cara - Wild Things (#18)
18. The Summer Set - Figure Me Out (#17)
17. Meghan Trainor - Me Too (#21)
16. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go (#24)
15. Timeflies - Once in a While (#25)
14. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#15)
13. Nick Jonas/Tove Lo - Close (#14)
12. Calvin Harris/Rihanna - This is What You Came For (#13)
11. James Bay - Let it Go (#5)
10. Taylor Swift - New Romantics (#9)
9. Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty (#11)
8. One Direction - History (#8)
7. Mike Posner/SeeB - I Took a Pill in Ibiza (#4)
6. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman (#10)
5. Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills (#6)
4. Twenty One Pilots - Ride (#7)
3. The Chainsmokers/Daya - Don't Let Me Down (#2)
2. Pink - Just Like Fire (#3)
The #1 on July 11, 2015: Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance (4th week at #1)
1. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling (#1)

Biggest Drop: X Ambassadors - Unsteady (-12)
Biggest Jump: Kent Jones - Don't Mind (+14)

Send My Blurbs

I love Send My Love (To Your New Lover). It's much different from Hello and When We Were Young and more of Adele's songs.

Um, is #45 even popular now? You are taking up space on this countdown. LEAVE.

Along with #45, #36 needs to leave because of its oldness. And there has not been a countdown without Fall Out Boy since February 2, 2013.

This week we have a rare sighting. The biggest drop is higher than the biggest jump.

Why did Stressed Out jump? Hopefully this song will be gone by the end of August, or even July.

Ride, get to #1 please! Same with Just Like Fire!

Hit-Bound

Send My Love (To Your New Lover) left to debut the countdown.

I've grown out of Say a little bit, but it is still the best song on Hit-Bound. Please debut next week.

How did One Dance not debut this week?! Please debut next week.

The Strumbellas - Spirits debuted this week. It's good.

Ranking July 11, 2015's debuts

3. American Authors - Go Big or Go Home
2. The Mowglis - I'm Good
1. Demi Lovato - Cool For the Summer

My top 5
5. Charlie Puth/Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore
4. Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness
3. Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
2. Alessia Cara - Wild Things
1. Meghan Trainor - Me Too

7 comments:

  1. I don't see how One Dance didn't debut either. Please debut next week.

    This is just me, but I don't think Say has a chance of debuting.

    Mama Said is still the worst song on Hitbound, and it will probably debut (unfortunately).

    Spirits is just one of those awful alternative songs that you think will only be popular on alternative stations. The song just totally weirds me out, like a lot of songs similar to this, and the vocals in the song are annoying as hell. And why did they make a dreams version of it?! That was one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of someone do. So yeah, that song is just downright annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on Ride, I want to see that one hit #1.

    I haven't heard Spirits yet (at work so I had to leave around halfway through the countdown), but if we do get another 5+ exit week, I have a feeling that One Dance will be among it, and there's a certain song that I'm hoping debuts Hit-Bound soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I haven't already made it insanely obvious (okay, let's be real here)... That would be Into You by Ariana Grande. If that song makes the countdown, expect me to rave like Adrian did when Blame made the countdown in 2014. :P

      Delete
    2. I would like it if Into You made the countdown.

      Delete
    3. And now it's probably going to happen. :)

      Delete