
#ilovecatsbutifoundoutimallergictothem
Not much to talk about this week, but at least next week I'm on Spring Break! Seriously there's nothing to talk about in the intro. Let's get to the exits.
Noah Cyrus/Labrinth - Make Me (Cry)
Last Week: #40 | Peak: #26 | Weeks on Chart: 06
DJ Snake/Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You
Last Week: #43 | Peak: #03 | Weeks on Chart: 28
Daya - Words
Last Week: #45 | Peak: #21 | Weeks on Chart: 09
Here's the countdown:
45. Rihanna - Love on the Brain
Last Week: #31 | Peak: #21 | Weeks on Chart: 10
44. Panic! at the Disco - Death of a Bachelor
Last Week: #24 | Peak: #07 | Weeks on Chart: 29
43. Bebe Rexha - I Got You
Last Week: #41 | Peak: #13 | Weeks on Chart: 09
42. Coldplay/SeeB - Hymn For the Weekend
Last Week: #44 | Peak: #04 | Weeks on Chart: 34
41. Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj - Side to Side
Last Week: #39 | Peak: #10 | Weeks on Chart: 24
40. MAX/Gnash - Lights Down Low (DEBUT) (smh)
Last Week: #__ | Peak: #40 | Weeks on Chart: 01
39. The Weeknd/Daft Punk - Starboy
Last Week: #37 | Peak: #05 | Weeks on Chart: 27
38. Niall Horan - This Town
Last Week: #42 | Peak: #02 | Weeks on Chart: 27
37. Snakehips/MØ - Don't Leave (DEBUT)
Last Week: #__ | Peak: #37 | Weeks on Chart: 01
36. Maroon 5 - Don't Wanna Know
Last Week: #38 | Peak: #01 | Weeks on Chart: 25
35. Bruno Mars - 24K Magic
Last Week: #35 | Peak: #06 | Weeks on Chart: 26
34. The Vamps/Matoma - All Night (DEBUT)
Last Week: #__ | Peak: #34 | Weeks on Chart: 01
33. Panic! at the Disco - L.A. Devotee
Last Week: #36 | Peak: #33 | Weeks on Chart: 04
32. Alessia Cara - Scars to Your Beautiful
Last Week: #34 | Peak: #04 | Weeks on Chart: 25
31. Twenty One Pilots - Heathens
Last Week: #26 | Peak: #01 | Weeks on Chart: 35
30. Ariana Grande/Future - Everyday
Last Week: #28 | Peak: #28 | Weeks on Chart: 02
29. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better
Last Week: #30 | Peak: #01 | Weeks on Chart: 42
28. Adele - Water Under the Bridge
Last Week: #29 | Peak: #05 | Weeks on Chart: 19
27. James Hersey - Miss You
Last Week: #33 | Peak: #24 | Weeks on Chart: 05
26. Linkin Park/Kiiara - Heavy
Last Week: #10 | Peak: #10 | Weeks on Chart: 07
25. Steve Aoki/Louis Tomlinson - Just Hold On
Last Week: #27 | Peak: #05 | Weeks on Chart: 17
24. Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello - Bad Things
Last Week: #06 | Peak: #02 | Weeks on Chart: 13
23. AJR - Weak
Last Week: #32 | Peak: #21 | Weeks on Chart: 06
22. Jon Bellion - All Time Low
Last Week: #25 | Peak: #05 | Weeks on Chart: 23
21. Zayn/Taylor Swift - I Don't Wanna Live Forever
Last Week: #09 | Peak: #03 | Weeks on Chart: 17
20. Katy Perry/Skip Marley - Chained to the Rhythm
Last Week: #16 | Peak: #06 | Weeks on Chart: 08
19. Lady Gaga - Million Reasons
Last Week: #19 | Peak: #08 | Weeks on Chart: 18
18. Twenty One Pilots - Heavydirtysoul
Last Week: #18 | Peak: #18 | Weeks on Chart: 10
17. Julia Michaels - Issues
Last Week: #21 | Peak: #17 | Weeks on Chart: 10
16. The Weeknd/Daft Punk - I Feel it Coming
Last Week: #20 | Peak: #12 | Weeks on Chart: 12
15. Train - Play That Song
Last Week: #17 | Peak: #10 | Weeks on Chart: 20
14. The Chainsmokers - Paris
Last Week: #11 | Peak: #11 | Weeks on Chart: 10
13. Ed Sheeran - Castle on the Hill
Last Week: #05 | Peak: #05 | Weeks on Chart: 08
12. Hailee Steinfeld/Grey/Zedd - Starving
Last Week: #08 | Peak: #01 | Weeks on Chart: 30
11. Imagine Dragons - Believer
Last Week: #22 | Peak: #11 | Weeks on Chart: 04
10. Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie - Rockabye
Last Week: #23 | Peak: #10 | Weeks on Chart: 03
09. Maroon 5 - Cold
Last Week: #15 | Peak: #03 | Weeks on Chart: 08
08. Kygo/Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me
Last Week: #12 | Peak: #08 | Weeks on Chart: 07
07. Shawn Mendes - Mercy
Last Week: #03 | Peak: #02 | Weeks on Chart: 14
06. The Chainsmokers/Halsey - Closer
Last Week: #02 | Peak: #01 | Weeks on Chart: 34
05. James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go
Last Week: #13 | Peak: #05 | Weeks on Chart: 18
04. Zedd/Alessia Cara - Stay (!!!)
Last Week: #14 | Peak: #04 | Weeks on Chart: 06
03. Fitz and the Tantrums - HandClap
Last Week: #07 | Peak: #02 | Weeks on Chart: 14
02. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like
Last Week: #04 | Peak: #02 | Weeks on Chart: 09
01. Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
Last Week: #01 | Peak: #01 | Weeks on Chart: 13
Biggest Drop: Panic! at the Disco - Death of a Bachelor (24-44, 20 spots)
Biggest Jump: Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie - Rockabye (23-10, 13 spots)
Bad news and good news. Bad news: Throwback top 5 and debuts will not be posted anymore. Good news: It will be replaced by throwback top 20 reviews, and it will be moved to before the "guess the song" section.
New Entrant
So we're letting in another boring song this week, but everyone has to have their bad songs debut once in a while. This one is really just too slow and has nothing to it. I've liked MAX's other music before, but I Hate U, I Love U was not something I liked last year. I hope this pulls an L.A. Devotee, honestly. As much as I've complained about it in the past two days, it's still not the worst song on the countdown.
Don't Leave is probably MØ's worst I've heard. She's been one of my favorite artists over the past two years, but this one isn't that amazing. It's certainly not bad, but not good either.
While All Night is the best debut, it's still not amazing. However, that doesn't mean it's still a good song. It's actually pretty catchy. It should not have debuted this late though.
Hit-Bound
- Jason Derulo/Nicki Minaj/Ty Dolla $ign - Swalla
- Harry Styles - Sign of the Times (DEBUT)
- One Ok Rock - American Girls
- The Chainsmokers/Coldplay - Something Just Like This
- Mansionz/G-Eazy - Wicked (DEBUT)
- Erin Bowman - Good Time Good Life
- Halsey - Now or Never (DEBUT)
- Kungs/Ephemerals - I Feel So Bad (DEBUT)
- Aaron Carter - Sooner or Later (DEBUT)
- Coin - Talk Too Much
- Jon Bellion - Overwhelming
- Lorde - Green Light
- Ocean Park Standoff - Good News
- Flo Rida/99 Percent - Cake
- [Exit: Calvin Harris/Frank Ocean/Migos - Slide]
- [Exit: Little Mix - Touch]
Being honest, I'd prefer the direction that Zayn took after One Direction rather than Niall or Harry. Zayn followed the pop/R&B route while Niall and Harry went pop-rock. Sign of the Times sounds like it's a classic rock song. It's kinda boring but also catchy sometimes. So maybe Harry is going to be like a rockstar someday.
So apparently Mike Posner is in this group Mansionz. I thought this would be rap at first (I didn't know Posner was in the group) based on the fact that most of the tracks on their album were explicit and *um* the album cover. But this is actually like funk music. It's kinda catchy if you ask me.
The beat in the chorus of Now or Never is probably my favorite thing about the song. It reminds me of Rihanna - Needed Me. Nothing much to say about it.
I Feel So Bad makes me realize that Kungs can hold on to being pretty good. This Girl was a great hit, while this is catchy too. In fact, I think it's the best Hit-Bound debut this week. The vocals are not amazing, but the EDM is the highlight of the song and I don't know how anyone can think that that's bad.
So this guy was apparently popular in the early 2000's (as a kid). Anyway, I think Sooner or Later is only good but nothing amazing. I don't know if it'll be a hit or not, but I guess I'll be fine with some popularity.
I don't even know why Something Just Like This is still on here. It's really high on the radio charts so I don't know why it's not on the WC. It wouldn't be fair for Hits 1 to still have an obsession with Closer now and just leave Something Just Like This here.
I don't know how Slide left. Parker suggested it was because there were rap artists in the song. But it's really rising up the radio charts. It's kinda interesting to see a song doing that be given up by Hits 1.
Of course Touch had to leave. It was just getting good.
Top 5 Picks
5. Flo Rida/99 Percent - Cake
4. Lorde - Green Light
3. Coin - Talk Too Much
2. One Ok Rock - American Girls
1. Jason Derulo/Nicki Minaj/Ty Dolla $ign - Swalla
I Been Up All Night, No Blurbs
I'm honestly happy about the 20-spot drop from Death of a Bachelor. My mom certainly would be happy too. :)
However, could L.A. Devotee be making a comeback? While still not in the top 30, it's hit a new peak.
Not surprised about Everyday dropping. If it was supposed to be popular it should have debuted earlier...
Treat You Better still shouldn't be in the top 30...no one likes this anymore, it's not popular anymore.
I hope to have an album review for The Chainsmokers' Memories...Do Not Open out by next Friday.
Yep. By some miracle, I have grown back into Just Hold On. The verses and drop are just too catchy for me to handle.
Looks like Miss You is making a comeback...at least I hope so. Hoping this can hit top 20 here. It really deserves it.
I was kinda surprised about the Heavy drop. That must've hurt, from the top 10 to out of the top 25. There are definitely a few people out there that are sad about this.
Now it's official, Bad Things isn't hitting #1. I guess I'm fine with that. Hey, #2 is better than nothing.
Dear Hits 1,
I'd really appreciate it if Heavydirtysoul would just move up and not just sit there at #18.
Sincerely, ..
To be honest, I still like Play That Song. I don't know when I'll get sick of it but it won't be at least for a few weeks.
I've decided that the only thing I really like about Paris is the verses, not the drop or pre-chorus or nothing else, just the verses. I just think they're catchy. :)
So many top 10 entrants this week! Let's do a mini-review:
- Rockabye: It's finally made it to its deserving top 10 peak. Keep going!
- Cold: Totally fine about this re-entering. It's a good song.
- It Ain't Me: This is a good song and I'm happy about this being in the top 10.
- Say You Won't Let Go: Wow. It's April 30, 2016 all over again.
- Stay: Not only top 10, but #4?!? Thank you Hits 1!
Come on. Can That's What I Like hit #1? It really deserves it...Hey Shape of You, I really like you, but soon you're going to be replaced with a song that debuted when you first hit #1. That's how long you've been there!
Top 5 Picks
5. The Weeknd/Daft Punk - I Feel it Coming
4. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like
3. Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
2. Bebe Rexha - I Got You
1. Twenty One Pilots - Heavydirtysoul
Top 20 Review: April 8, 2017
-1 -Worst Song: 20. James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go (#5)
0-Crap: NONE
1-Bad: NONE
2-Old: 19. The Chainsmokers/Halsey - Closer (#6), 18. Shawn Mendes - Mercy (#7), 17. Hailee Steinfeld/Grey/Zedd - Starving (#12)
3-Decent: 16. Ed Sheeran - Castle on the Hill (#13), 15. Lady Gaga - Million Reasons (#19), 14. The Chainsmokers - Paris (#14)
4-Good: 13. Train - Play That Song (#15), 12. Kygo/Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me (#8), 11. Maroon 5 - Cold (#9), 10. Katy Perry/Skip Marley - Chained to the Rhythm (#20), 9. Imagine Dragons - Believer (#11)
5-Great: 8. Fitz and the Tantrums - HandClap (#3), 7. Zedd/Alessia Cara - Stay (#4), 6. Julia Michaels - Issues (#17), 5. Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie - Rockabye (#10), 4. The Weeknd/Daft Punk - I Feel it Coming (#16), 3. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like (#2), 2. Ed Sheeran - Shape of You (#1)
6-Best Song: 1. Twenty One Pilots - Heavydirtysoul (#18)
Total: 75/100 (Good)
Last Week: 74/100 (Good)
Top 20 Review: April 9, 2016
-1 -Worst Song: 20. Lukas Graham – 7 Years (#14)
0-Crap: NONE
1-Bad: NONE
2-Old: NONE
3-Decent: 19. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Jet Black Heart (#12)
4-Good: 18. Panic! At The Disco – Victorious (#10), 17. One Direction – Perfect (#5), 16. Selena Gomez – Hands To Myself (#6), 15. Justin Bieber – Love Yourself (#7), 14. Troye Sivan – Youth (#15), 13. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha – Me, Myself, and I (#18), 12. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato – Irresistible (#8), 11. One Direction – History (#17), 10. DNCE – Cake By The Ocean (#1), 9. Zayn – Pillowtalk (#3), 8. Flo Rida – My House (#4), 7. Adele – Hello (#20), 6. Taylor Swift – New Romantics (#13)
5-Great: 5. The Chainsmokers/Rozes – Roses (#9), 4. Fifth Harmony – Work From Home (#11), 3. Ellie Goulding – Something In The Way You Move (#16), 2. Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out (#2)
6-Best Song: 1. Meghan Trainor – No (#19)
Total: 80/100 (Good)
Top 20 Review: April 11, 2015
-1 -Worst Song: 20. One Direction – Night Changes (#5)
0-Crap: NONE
1-Bad: NONE
2-Old: NONE
3-Decent: 19. Rihanna/Kanye West/Paul McCartney – FourFiveSeconds (#11), 18. Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud (#4), 17. Ariana Grande – One Last Time (#8)
4-Good: 16. Taylor Swift – Style (#1), 15. Maroon 5 – Sugar (#2), 14. Fall Out Boy – Uma Thurman (#14), 13. Jason Derulo – Want To Want Me (#20), 12. Andy Grammer – Honey I'm Good (#12)
5-Great: 11. Olly Murs/Travie McCoy – Wrapped Up (#18), 10. Walk The Moon – Shut Up and Dance (#7), 9. Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do (#6), 8. Nick Jonas – Chains (#15), 7. George Ezra – Budapest (#17), 6. Flo Rida/Sage The Gemini/Lookas – GDFR (#13), 5. Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding – Outside (#19), 4. Zedd/Selena Gomez – I Want You To Know (#16), 3. Sheppard – Geronimo (#9), 2. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk (#3), 1. Taylor Swift – Blank Space (#10)
6-Best Song: NONE
Total: 83/100 (Good)
Top 20 Review: April 12, 2014
-1 -Worst Song: NONE
0-Crap: NONE
1-Bad: 20. Passenger – Let Her Go (#14)
2-Old: NONE
3-Decent: NONE
4-Good: 19. Bastille – Pompeii (#3), 18. Imagine Dragons – Demons (#16), 17. Eminem/Nate Ruess – Headlights (#19), 16. OneRepublic – Counting Stars (#1), 15. Avicii/Dan Tyminski – Hey Brother (#11), 14. American Authors – Best Day Of My Life (#9), 13. Aloe Blacc – The Man (#15), 12. Pharrell Williams – Happy (#8), 11. Imagine Dragons – On Top Of The World (#5), 10. Lorde – Team (#20), 9. Jason Derulo – Talk Dirty (#4), 8. Katy Perry – Dark Horse (#2)
5-Great: 7. Glenn Morrison/Islove – Goodbye (#17), 6. Haim – The Wire (#18), 5. Midnight Red – Hell Yeah (#13), 4. MKTO – Classic (#7), 3. Paramore – Ain’t It Fun (#12), 2. Pitbull/Kesha – Timber (#6), 1. Demi Lovato – Neon Lights (#10)
6-Best Song: NONE
Total: 83/100 (Good) (1 point is deducted because the worst song is not crap)
#50Friday is out! Check out what our #1 is this week HERE. Be sure to comment!
Most Missed Song: Pink - Blow Me (One Last Kiss)
#1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Symon - No Way (Not sure if this is allowed on Hits 1 because Symon is the host of one of their shows, also the song is quite inappropriate)
Guess the song
- I made the top 20 on both the Hot 100 and WC year-end lists for 2016.
- My artist has had a #1 song on #50Friday (or #40Friday) in the past 9 months.
- My time length is over 3 and a half minutes long.
No blurb on Say You Won't Let Go?
ReplyDeleteI'm not happy about it being in the top 5 :(
DeleteWell actually there technically was a blurb.
Deleteoops
DeleteSAY YOU WON't LET GO IS HEAVEN.
DeleteI love Say You Won't Let Go and it is a great song.
DeleteI hate that song!
DeleteI love it
DeleteAdele - Hello?
ReplyDeleteIncorrect. That violates the second hint.
DeleteTwenty One Pilots - Stressed Out?
DeleteNo, violates the third hint.
DeleteTaylor Swift - New Romantics
DeleteWAMB10: I don't even think it peaked in the top 20 on the Hot 100. It violated the first and second hints.
DeleteChase (deleted comment): That severely violated the first hint (it was released in November) and I know it was just a random song.
Ride
DeleteCorrect.
DeleteDamnit. I just looked up the video for Stressed Out and it was 3:46. I also thought Send My Love hit #1 in the past 9 months.
DeleteI looked up how much time Ride was and saw it was a little over 3:30, so I thought it was that.
DeleteYeah, I think Spotify says that it's actually 3:22.
DeleteSend My Love hit #1 in May (I absolutely loved it at first listen) but I was still really happy about it hitting #1 on the WC in August.
Which song did Chase guess?
DeleteAnd I don't really do billboard so I wouldn't know that New Romantics didn't peak the top 20 in that chart.
DeleteI Feel it Coming
DeleteWAMB10: Well you should at least give it a shot. 100 songs, an average of 10+ songs exiting, and it's based off of airplay, streaming, sales, and YouTube. It's better than the bland, boring Countdown. By the way, New Romantics peaked at #46, and did NOT make Billboard's year end list. If you had actually read my review of the year end list for 2016, you'd know.
DeleteI Feel It Coming will definitely make the 2017 SXM year end chart.
DeleteI would not say that. It's starting to lose airplay on radio and it only peaked at #12 here.
DeleteClearly you people aren't commenting on my chart.
ReplyDeleteI hadn't really looked at it yet, I'll comment on it later.
DeleteI'll look at it.
Delete., I like your post, it's looks nice.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteNice post and is the song Ride? I thought Closer would finally be in red. :( And I'm not too surprised that you don't like Sign Of The Times.
ReplyDelete-Thanks.
Delete-It is, but you missed it by just 2 minutes! :( Nice try though.
-It would only be in red if it were still in the top 2. Also I heard it once this week so even if it were in the top 2 (which would be ridiculous) it would be saved from red.
-I don't not like it, it's only okay. I did say it's kinda catchy.
I'm glad me and Scott aren't the only ones who hate Treat You Better. Even if it is only because of overplay.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget Graham. Is that your least favorite on the countdown or are there others like Don't Wanna Know?
DeleteDon't Wanna Know is the worst, with Play That Song, Treat You Better, Cold, and Side To Side rounding out the top 5.
DeleteDid you hear? Play That Song debuted the AT40 this week...
DeleteYes I know, and I hope that it'll flop. It's somewhat been flopping on the Hot 100 though. Oh and it's been a fucking annoying success here, so fuck this.
DeleteI still like Treat You Better, even with Mercy. That one was so mediocre. And yeah I was pissed about Play That Song debuting the AT40.
Delete*with Mercy being a hit
DeleteI really hope it flops in the AT40 so that it could debut here.
DeleteBut it already debuted here.
DeleteI mean leave here.
DeleteAnd yeah, I really hate Treat You Better which isn't as good as IKWYDLS.
DeleteThat's surprising since I know you liked Treat You Better for quite a long time.
DeleteWhat, Treat You Better sucks!!!
Deletehttp://myweekendcountdownreview.blogspot.com/2017/02/maroon-5-3-week-od-february-4-2015.html?m=1 it was super old during this time.
Delete*that time
DeleteI am growing into Treat You Better
DeleteI don't like Treat You Better because that song is overplayed.
DeleteOh yeah, Treat You Better is amazing!
DeleteHow did you grow into it in 2 days?
DeleteChanged.
ReplyDeleteI look at your chart so much that when I type in "countdown" to start off in the little bar at the top of the screen where you type in the url it doesn't go to my blog it goes to yours
ReplyDeleteOn my phone, I think this shows up when I type "c". It also was the second-most visited website there at one point I think.
DeleteLol...
DeleteYeah me too when I press "c", I just wanted to emphasize that it is my most visited page on my computer
DeleteWhen I type in:
Deletea- alt18countdownonaltnation.blogspot.com/
b- blogger.com/
c- countdownguyblog.blogspot.com/
d- disney.go.com/
e- espn.go.com/
f- fifa.com/
g- google.com/
h- http://countdownguyblog.blogspot.ca/
i- http://www.videotron.com/residential#
j- James Blunt - Bartender
k- kidscbcwonderworld.ca/
l- lh5.googleusercontent.com/
m- myweeklypreferences.blogspot.ca/
n- news.google.ca/
o- orbitz.com/
p- portail.collegecharlemagne.com/
q- Qualifiers
r- www.rogers.com/
s- http://siriusxmhits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.ca/
t- Tinashe - Flame (Audio)
u- usatoday.com/
v- videotron.com/
w- www.youtube.com/
x- Aaron Carter - Fool's Gold (Explicit)
y- youtube.com/
z- Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson - Symphony
I just did this to kill time... I have nothing to do on my week off
a - AaronChupa - I'm An Albatraoz
Deleteb - Betty Who - Somebody Loves You
c - Charli XCX - Boom Clap
d - DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It
e - Ed Sheeran - Sing
f - Fifth Harmony - Sledgehammer
g - George Ezra - Budapest
h - Hey Violet - Guys My Age
i - Imagine Dragons - I Bet Me Like
j - Justin Bieber - Sorry
k - Kim Cesarion - Undressed
l - Lilly Wood & The Prick/Robin Schulz - Prayer In C
m - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis/Eric Nally - Downtown
n - Nick Jonas - Jealous
o - One Direction - History
p - Phoebe Ryan - Mine
q - IDK
r - Rudimental/Ed Sheeran - Lay It All On Me
s - Sia/Kendrick Lamar - The Greatest
t - The Vamps - Wake Up
u - IDK
v - IDK
w - Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance
x - X Ambassadors - Remegades
y - IDK
z - Zayn - Pillowtalk
I deleted that comment because people will probably know what you mean. Also, yes for A, D, E, F, G, H, K, L, N, R, and W!
DeleteYou like Budapest?
DeleteI love Budapest. On my #40Friday of All Time post, it was an honorable mention.
DeleteBudapest was a horrible song.
Deletea - American Authors - Believer
Deleteb - BeBe Rexha - I Got You
c - Chris Brown/Usher/Gucci Mane - Party
d - Demi Lovato - Confident
e - Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
f - Flo Rida & 99 Percent - Cake
g - Gavin Degraw - Making Love with the Radio On
h - HALSEY - Now or Never
i - Imagine Dragons - Believer
j - Jason Derulo/Nicki Minaj/Ty$ - Swalla
k - Ke$ha - TiK ToK
l - Lady Gaga - Million Reasons
m - MAROON 5/Future - COLD
n - Nicki Minaj/Drake/Lil Wayne - No Frauds
o - Omarion - Distance
p - Paramore - Misery Business
q - Queen - We Will Rock You
r - Rihanna - Love on the Brain
s - Sia - Move Your Body
t - The Weeknd - Rockin'
u - Usher - Caught Up
v - Vice/Jon Bellion - Obsession
w - Wiz Khalifa - Black & Yellow
x - X Ambassadors - Unsteady
y - Yo Gotti - Down in the DM
z - ZAYN/PARTYNEXTDOOR - Still Got Time
For u, it would've been Usher/Juicy J - I Don't Mind.
DeleteIf another HitBound song left next week, it better not be the 6th one.
ReplyDeleteOr the first or third.
DeleteIt better be Green Light :p
DeleteNo, the 1st one needs to leave.
DeleteAlso, please turn on comment moderation because people like Chase commented random things.
DeleteI'm not going to turn on comment moderation, but I will delete comments that are rude, irrelevant, or untruthful.
DeleteI actually don't like to turn on comment moderation.
DeleteI really hate Taylor Swift's music.
ReplyDeleteWhy???
DeleteAvailable for vote:
ReplyDeleteKISSING STRANGERS - DNCE
BREAK MY HEART - HEY VIOLET
STILL GOT TIME - ZAYN/PARTYNEXTDOOR
74 comments? Damn. I think that's a new record.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I just started work on my next album review and it has a song you really like on it, along with a few others you might like.
I know right?
DeleteStarboy or I Decided, I'm guessing.
It's one of those. I know I said I was probably going to review GTTM or More Life next but I made a list of albums I'd like to review, and this album was next on it.
DeleteHits 1 really underates Little Mix!!! Ugh, it oisses me off because they are so talented and I really wanted Touch to debut!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, Touch was pretty good.
Delete