This week was boring. But it was also interesting in the top 3. I really thought Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out could be #1.
Exit:
Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats - S.O.B. (#44)
Countdown:
45. Daya - Hide Away (#43)
44. Adele - When We Were Young (#36)
43. Rihanna/Drake - Work (#41)
42. Coldplay - Adventure of a Lifetime (#40)
41. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly (#45)
40. Taylor Swift - Out of the Woods (#34)
39. X Ambassadors - Unsteady (Debut)
38. One Direction - Drag Me Down (#37)
37. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind (#35)
36. Selena Gomez - Same Old Love (#33)
35. Grace - You Don't Own Me (#42) (Underlined means it debuted last week at that spot)
34. Charlie Puth - One Call Away (#22)
33. Demi Lovato - Confident (#29)
32. Rachel Platten - Stand By You (#30)
31. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer (#39)
30. Adele - Hello (#20)
29. Justin Bieber - Sorry (#27)
28. The Weeknd - In the Night (#31)
27. Shawn Hook - Sound of Your Heart (#32)
26. Tryon - Somebody to Love Me (#23)
25. We the Kings - The Story of Tonight (#28)
24. Dawin - Dessert (#21)
23. Twenty One Pilots - Ride (#38)
22. Elle King - America's Sweetheart (#24)
21. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman (#25)
20. James Bay - Let it Go (#26)
19. Meghan Trainor - No (#19)
18. Panic! at the Disco - Victorious (#10)
17. One Direction - History (#17)
16. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself & I (#18)
15. Lukas Graham - 7 Years (#14)
14. Ellie Goulding - Something in the Way You Move (#16)
13. 5 Seconds of Summer - Jet Black Heart (#12)
12. Taylor Swift - New Romantics (#13)
11. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home (#11)
10. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#8)
9. Troye Sivan - Youth (#15)
8. The Chainsmokers/Rozes - Roses (#9)
7. One Direction - Perfect (#5)
6. Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself (#6)
5. Justin Bieber/Ed Sheeran - Love Yourself (#7)
4. Flo Rida - My House (#4)
3. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#2)
2. Zayn - Pillowtalk (#3)
1. DNCE - Cake by the Ocean (#1)
Biggest Drop: Charlie Puth - One Call Away (-12)
Biggest Jump: Twenty One Pilots - Ride (+15)
Lone Entrant:
X Ambassadors - Unsteady is good and better than Renegades (which I liked too.)
Comments:
Daya - Hide Away and Jason Derulo - Get Ugly have had its time on the countdown.
I don't think a lot of Hits 1 fans like Rihanna/Drake - Work or Meghan Trainor - No, but they are really popular on other charts.
Meghan Trainor - No should be in the top 10 by now! Please jump next week!
Charlie Puth - One Call Away and Adele - Hello might actually be leaving soon. Sorry I've mentioned Hello in the comments 6 weeks in a row. I'll try not to mention it next week.
Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer jumping 8 spots is kind of ridiculous.
The Weeknd - In the Night jumping to the 20s is also ridiculous. Drop next week and I'll (sort of) be happy.
Yes, I did grow into Elle King - America's Sweetheart.
Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman jumped only 4 spots on its second week. I think that's ridiculous too. It should jump more.
James Bay - Let it Go is in the top 20!
Lukas Graham - 7 Years and 5 Seconds of Summer - Jet Black Heart dropping makes me happy.
Please get Taylor Swift - New Romantics and Fifth Harmony - Work From Home in the top 10 next week.
Troye Sivan - Youth is in the top 10 now. I didn't expect it in the top 10 but I'm fine with it.
Possible exits next week:
45. Daya - Hide Away (#43)
44. Adele - When We Were Young (#36)
43. Rihanna/Drake - Work (#41)
42. Coldplay - Adventure of a Lifetime (#40)
Possible #1s next week:
2. Zayn - Pillowtalk (#3)
1. DNCE - Cake by the Ocean (#1)
Great songs from the countdown this week last year:
Vance Joy - Riptide
Eden XO - The Weekend
Taylor Swift - Shake it Off
Sheppard - Geronimo
Natalie La Rose/Jeremih - Somebody
Ella Henderson - Ghost
Lunchmoney Lewis - Bills
George Ezra - Budapest
Tori Kelly - Nobody Love
Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding - Outside
Flo Rida/Sage the Gemini/Lookas - GDFR
Thanks for getting this out so early.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome.
Delete