Thank you for 50,000 pageviews! Our color-code has changed slightly, and the key is on the sidebar of the blog. One of the changes I made is a new color, teal. I really like this new addition and I think it definitely differentiates my liking all of the songs I usually put in green. I have also changed my grading system slightly, so that some songs that were once a 9 could now be a 7.5 or so.
Our "song of the summer" has finally been dethroned, at least on this chart. However, it doesn't affect the Hot 100.
Our "song of the summer" has finally been dethroned, at least on this chart. However, it doesn't affect the Hot 100.
Exits
x38. Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie - Rockabye (TW #42)
x39. Alessia Cara - Scars to Your Beautiful (TW #41)
Wait I forgot a purple song lol.
▲ 39. Louis Tomlinson/Bebe Rexha/Digital Farm Animals - Back to You (DEBUT, LW #54)
▲ 38. Selena Gomez/Gucci Mane - Fetish (DEBUT, LW #48)
37. The Chainsmokers - Paris (#34)
36. Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj - Side to Side (#36)
▲ 35. Macklemore/Skylar Grey - Glorious (#38)
34. The Weeknd/Daft Punk - I Feel it Coming (#33)
33. Fifth Harmony/Gucci Mane - Down (#28)
32. David Guetta/Justin Bieber - 2U (#21)
▲ 31. Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid - 1-800 (#35)
▲ 30. Hailee Steinfeld - Most Girls (#32)
▲ 29. The Chainsmokers/Halsey - Closer (#29)
▲ 28. Zedd/Liam Payne - Get Low (#30)
▲ 27. Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry (#31)
26. Post Malone/Quavo - Congratulations (#27)
▲ 25. James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go (#25)
▲ 24. Kesha - Praying (#26)
▲ 23. The Chainsmokers - Honest (#23)
22. Julia Michaels - Issues (#19)
▲ 21. French Montana/Swae Lee - Unforgettable (#24)
▲ 20. Bruno Mars - Versace on the Floor (#22)
19. Ed Sheeran - Castle on the Hill (#14)
▲ 18. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato - No Promises (#20)
17. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay - Something Just Like This (#17)
▲ 16. Childish Gambino - Redbone (#18)
15. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like (#12)
14. Ed Sheeran - Shape of You (#15)
13. Kygo/Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me (#11)
▲ 12. Sam Hunt - Body Like a Back Road (#16)
▲ 11. Calvin Harris/Pharrell/Katy Perry/Big Sean - Feels (#13)
10. DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Various - I'm the One (#7)
▲ 9. Liam Payne/Quavo - Strip That Down (#10)
▲ 8. Niall Horan - Slow Hands (#9)
7. Zedd/Alessia Cara - Stay (#6)
6. Halsey - Now or Never (#4)
▲ 5. DJ Khaled/Rihanna/Bryson Tiller - Wild Thoughts (#8)
▲ 4. Imagine Dragons - Believer (#3)
▲ 3. Charlie Puth - Attention (#5)
2. Luis Fonsi/Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber - Despacito (#1)
▲ 1. Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (#2) (New #1!)
Biggest jump in spins: Charlie Puth - Attention (+2191 spins)
Biggest drop in spins: DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Various - I'm the One (-2716 spins)
I Just Keep on Blurbing Back to You
Down is now officially a flop. It looks like after Work From Home, their singles got less and less popular.
Two great songs that go by the names of Get Low and Sorry Not Sorry were back-to-back last week and this week. Fortunately, they are rising, so keep doing that!
It's great to see Wild Thoughts in the top 5. Could it be #1 here?
I think at this point, Attention will be a future #1. Not exactly sure about Believer though.
My mom recently said that Despacito might be her least favorite song of all time. I've heard her complain about it (a lot) but I don't know if she is ready to declare that just yet.
My mom recently said that Despacito might be her least favorite song of all time. I've heard her complain about it (a lot) but I don't know if she is ready to declare that just yet.
And finally we get a new #1. It deserved that spot, as it's a pretty good song and one of Shawn's best.
Feel it Still looks like it could be the next alternative hit.
Feel it Still looks like it could be the next alternative hit.
Songs peaking under #40
▲ 45. Khalid - Location (#47)
▲ 47. Portugal. the Man - Feel it Still (#65)
▲ 52. MAX - Lights Down Low (#57)
54. Clean Bandit/Zara Larsson - Symphony (#55)
▲ 55. Major Lazer/Travis Scott/Camila Cabello/Quavo - Know No Better (#58)
▲ 57. J Balvin/Willy William - Mi Gente (#69)
▲ 59. Jonas Blue/William Singe - Mama (#62)
60. Bebe Rexha/Lil Wayne - The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody) (#45)
▲ 64. Pink - What About Us (NEW)
▲ 65. Julia Michaels - Uh Huh (#68)
▲ 74. Hey Violet - Hoodie (#80)
▲ 86. Rita Ora - Your Song (#93)
▲ 94. All Time Low - Good Times (#96)
▲ 95. Harry Styles - Two Ghosts (NEW)
▲ 96. Fall Out Boy - Champion (#97)
97. Noah Cyrus - Stay Together (#63)
▲ 98. Enrique Iglesias - Subeme La Radio (#98)
99. Machine Gun Kelly/James Arthur - Go For Broke (#81)
▲ 100. Why Don't We - Something Different (NEW)
Nice new post, .!
ReplyDelete